Bang-On Brewery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you
can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bang-On Brewery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure
that you are happy with any changes. This updated policy is effective from 17th September 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as your address and postcode.
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
– browsing and data analysis
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax
or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place
suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your information will never be sold or transferred to third parties.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie
helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in
order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A
cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting
to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we
do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which
you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy
statement applicable to the website in question.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
– The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
– The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
– The right to rectification of your personal data;
– The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
– The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
– The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
– The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
– The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to
be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by
emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at tps://ico.org.uk/concerns/, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
Future changes to policy